Fast growing Internet Ecommerce agency is looking for the right person to drive mid and top-of-funnel lead generation. Sunken Stone is a performance based Ecommerce sales agency focused on the Amazon marketplace.We manufacture and market our own products as well as manage the Amazon sales and marketing for over 80 different partners. We have grown over 500% in the last 3 years and are looking to grow even more in 2020 and beyond. No day is like the last, and we're looking for the right team-members to come along for the ride! Our deliverable is top notch, our team has capacity and our sales funnel is closing 25-30% of all qualified prospects we get in front of. It's time to put some gasoline on this fire!
What You'll Be Doing:
The primary role of the B2B Demand Generation Marketing Manager is to increase the amount and quality of leads that enter our marketing funnel. This can include but not limited to- increasing current email marketing efforts, managing paid ad spend, SEO and content building, running webinars, and managing channel partnerships. You'll be working closely with the other team members to get amazing pieces of content out of their heads into great white papers and lead magnets, and then you'll be testing and scaling effective campaigns with that content. Your main KPI (the main number you'll be judged on) is proposals sent by our sales team- this means you have autonomy to test anything you choose but that ultimately results matter.
Who You Are:
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Organized, Organized, Organized!
- Detail oriented
- 2+ years Experience in executing B2B marketing campaigns across digital, direct mail, SEM, email and retargeting
- Think outside the box to solve problems
- Data-driven, curious and proficient in using tech tools to optimize decisions
- Must be professional, motivated, and a team player
- Must be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment (Flex-Ellence is one of our key values!)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Competitive pay package.(you'll earn bonuses on your KPIs with no limit if you're exceeding plan)
• Fun, fast-paced environment with like-minded people
• Medical and dental coverage.
• PTO plus paid holidays.
• Tons of room for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
FYI since we started working from home during this crisis we wanted to open up the position to all qualified candidates nationwide. If you do live in San Diego or are open to relocating that will be taken in account, however a great remote employee would still work well for this role. (i.e. we'd rather have the best candidate in Kansas vs an average candidate in San Diego)